2019 International Nurse Researcher Awards
The Nurse Researcher Awards recognizes Sigma members who are nurse researchers; who have achieved significant and sustained broad national and/or international recognition for their work; and whose research has impacted the profession and the people it serves.
Deadline for entries: Submission deadline is Tuesday, 11 December 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST).
*The above entry submision dates are for the general online nomination process. However, individual Award Programs can/may have specific opening/deadline dates.
Login to a previously begun 2019 International Nurse Researcher Awards nomination
If you have already submitted a nomination and wish to view, edit, resume, or withdraw the submission, simply login below using the Entry ID# and Password# already provided to you.
Criteria, Submission Guidelines, and Deadlines for Entries
Award criteria, submission guidelines, and deadline dates for entries now available! Click on an award below to review the criteria in PDF format and/or begin an entry.
Emerging Nurse Researcher/Scholar Award
International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame
Submission Information and Guidelines
Entry Fee: Each award submission requires a US $50 entry fee. Entry fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: The fee structure for members outside the U.S. will be set according to World Bank classifications based on per capita income designated as low, middle and high. All fees paid to headquarters, either by individual members or chapters, will be calculated in U.S. currency.
Sliding Scale for the Nurse Researcher Awards Entry Fees
High Income = US $50
Middle Income = US $20
Low Income = US $10
Updated July 2018 based on Country GNI for 2017 per World Bank; effective until July 2019. Sigma's World Bank Country Classifications information
- All award entries and supporting materials must be submitted via this online submission system. (Follow the hyperlinks on this page). Hard copies sent through the mail will NOT be accepted.
- Submissions may be uploaded in the following file types:
- TXT - Plain Text.
- HTML - Hyper Text Markup Language, webpages.
- PDF - Adobe's Portable Document Format.
- GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF - Formats commonly used on the Web.
- RTF - Rich Text File (most word processors export this format).
- DOC - Microsoft Word.
- WMV, WMA, MOV, WAV, AIFF - Multimedia formats.
- Hard copies of supporting materials will NOT be accepted.
- Click Here to learn what supporting documents are needed for each entry
- Click Here for supporting document definitions
- Submissions should NOT exceed 10 MB.
- Award entries must be in English.
- All communication regarding the award nomination will be sent to a designated primary contact. A valid e-mail address is required for all submitters.
- Once you begin a submission, you will receive an e-mail giving you the submission ID# and password. These can be used if you need to access your submission at any time in the future. The ID# and password will also be helpful if there are any problems with your submission.
- Once the deadline for submitting an award nomination has passed, an e-mail will be sent from Sigma to confirm receipt of the award submission.
- Only complete submissions will be judged. Submissions that are incomplete after the deadline will be withdrawn from the system and will NOT be reviewed.
Judging: Qualified judging panels representing strong talent and expertise are appointed.
Notification: Nominees and nominators will be notified by letter of the judges' decisions by Friday, 1 February 2019.
Online Technical Support
For assistance with your online nomination, please call +1.401.334.0220 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday, or click Need Tech Support. Please provide us with your Entry ID#, so we can better assist you.
For more information about the International Awards, contact Sigma headquarters at +1.317.634.8171 (International) or 888.634.7575 (U.S./Canada toll free) or email email@example.com
back to top